Co-Located Internship Announced
Posted: September 23, 2015
- Students must be currently enrolled at any of the LIFT OMIC partner institutions.
- Students must be paid by their internship employer.
- Students may be asked to complete up to two work-related online training modules –as requested by their employers–before or during the initial weeks of the internship. Each module may be four or more hours in length.
- Internships must be in a manufacturing industry in Ohio. Companies do not need to be headquartered in Ohio; however, the internship must be in the State of Ohio, preferably in central Ohio.
- Criteria for internship requirements are set by individual partner academic institutions.
- You will be paid a competitive hourly rate by their internship employer.
- You will receive credit, meet a program requirement, or be “transcripted,” as outlined by your academic institution.
- You will gain hands-on real world experience to build your resume!
How to Apply:
For further questions and how to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We look forward to hearing from you!