Regular Internships Included in Program
- Students must be currently enrolled at any of the LIFT OMIC partner institutions.
- Students may be asked to complete up to two work-related online training modules –as requested by their employers–before or during the initial weeks of the internship. Each module may be four or more hours in length.
- Internships must be in a manufacturing industry in Ohio. Companies do not need to be headquartered in Ohio, but the internship must be in the State of Ohio, preferably in central Ohio.
Learn relevant industry skills such as Lean and Six Sigma via online modules, as requested by the company
- Criteria for internship requirements are set by individual partner academic institutions.
- You will be paid hourly by your internship employer.
- You will be awared student credit, meet a program requirement, or be “transcripted” as set by your academic institution.
How to Apply:
For further questions, and how to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon.